Sunday, February 7, 2010

Months After Wisdom Teeth Removal Why Is There Swelling On The Left Side Of My Mouth About One Month After Wisdom Teeth Removal?

Why is there swelling on the left side of my mouth about one month after wisdom teeth removal? - months after wisdom teeth removal

If the swelling around the site of the gum where the tooth was extracted, there may be small particles of bone, made their way from the gum. It is not unusual.
However, if you on the cheek, jaw, tongue, palate (not the area in the place of abduction), if you "hot" or "burning" hot, it's likely a sign of an infection and should by your dentist as soon be treated as possible.
If in doubt, a simple call to the dentist is the best idea.
We wish you a speedy recovery!
:)

6 comments:

taketwo said...

ask your doc

GUILLERMO U said...

Go see the orthodontist immediately, as an abscess or a severe infection have happened. Good luck

Middlefi... said...

Do you have any antibiotics?

lovemyfa... said...

Hello. I had one of my wisdom teeth cut more than a year, but remember that the dentist told me it was a chance of dry socket. With the removal of the tooth, which can damage the nerves at the base of the mouth, so you may be sore for a period thereafter.
I've never had, but my dentist said I should go away in time.

barbieho... said...

They have a mild infection. Is the offer at all? I want to ask your dentist!

Bea D said...

Ask a Dentist

Post a Comment