Sunday, January 17, 2010

Colored Grout Cleaner How Can I Get The Canvas Colored Grout Clean Without Removing It?

How can I get the canvas colored grout clean without removing it? - colored grout cleaner

We put new ceramic in our house a week ago and already colorful canvas dirty and stained grout. I have three children, so there are a lot of traffic in the kitchen, which is worse. Amidosulfonic We cleaned and then sealed twice, but still sees color. What can I do to get the grout clean and looking new again and keep all the black spots? I tried bleach and floor cleaner. Help!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We removed the hand with an old toothbrush. In fact, this problem should not, if the seal has been doing his job. Try a different brand after rubbing with a good cleaner (I love Mr. Clean for all).

Post a Comment