Monday, January 25, 2010

Paint Colors Cherry Floors I Need A Paint Color That Will Go With Black/green Granite And Cherry Floors. Any Suggestions For A Neutral?

I need a paint color that will go with black/green granite and cherry floors. Any suggestions for a neutral? - paint colors cherry floors

You have to play with the viewer Sherwin Williams paint. This is the best tool for the visualization of color on the Internet, in my humble opinion. I like how their color palette is presented, I like that you search by color family and color name can be painted "rooms look the most realistic and suggests coordinating color schemes. You can literally spend hours:
http://sherlink.sherwin.com/swapp/color_ ...

From your description, I suggest a gold medal as the "Safari".

1 comments:

Legandiv... said...

off-white, or if you are bold, color

Post a Comment