Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wedding Program Deceased I Want To Dedicated My Wedding Program To My Grooms Deceased Mother. How Can I Word It?

I want to dedicated my wedding program to my grooms deceased mother. how can I word it? - wedding program deceased

I saw a number of things to do. It was recently written on the wedding program into memory and the name. Another spoke of a moment of silence * Name *, who comes to us in spirit. Others, however, this is not my favorite, but I talked to people who are loved the idea, for those seats that are empty in the mind with a book in memory of the place, so that the chair (s) the first What to look ahead and get in their place so they can see. Also not my favorite, but I thought I share all the traditions that were heard.

2 comments:

fizzy stuff said...

Honestly I've never heard of a program dedicated to ... But what to spend the flowers on the altar, or flowers in the aisle seats for them? The flowers have a sweet, what to use more than one person a piece of paper.
In the program, you can write, "the flowers around the arch is dedicated to the memory of Jane Doe."

custer78... said...

In your program, or an invitation?
If your invitation, you can talk about something like:

Mary Jane Doe
Daughter of so and so
and John Smith
Son of father and mother died.
invite you to join them .. etc.

If the program that I can about something somewhere that it can not speak with you to celebrate an event so strange and even mentioned a name [or two if someone left you can feel]

Post a Comment