Friday, November 6, 2009

Atrial Fibrillation More Condition_symptoms Atrial Fibrillation: What Type Of Pain Occurs Before And During Heart Attack Or Stroke?

Atrial Fibrillation: what type of pain occurs before and during heart attack or stroke? - atrial fibrillation more condition_symptoms

I ask the opinions of patients with atrial fibrillation, what kind of pain before and experienced during a heart attack or stroke because of AF. If you have COPD and / or obesity, pray for them both if they create more problems refer to.

1 comments:

toolman said...

I went into a lie, and I was not over weight and I was only 47 years. I had no warning that I rolled on the right side in bed and my heart boom was 279 beats per minute. He had pain in the chest, except for the tightness and burning. I had problems with the use of my legs. I tried to cough for hours, I punch in the chest and all I could think of, but without result until normalization of heart rate. I always had some rhythums irregular and remain so after my cardio-version, and now they have even greater problems in heart function. Sometimes it feels like it closes on pumps for a while. I was dizzy and head of the word.
Now to your question, I also try to pain in the hips, go to the emergency department .. Finally, they say, I'm in the area of pumping, the short in my heart .. Fair Hope this helps!

Post a Comment