Saturday, November 7, 2009

Urinary Infection Causes More Condition_symptoms Bathing When You Have A Urinary Track Infection Caused By Group B Strep?

Bathing when you have a Urinary track infection caused by group b strep? - urinary infection causes more condition_symptoms

I am 32 weeks pregnant and 5 days, I learned that I have a urinary tract infection caused by streptococcus group B. I anitbiotics in the last 5 days, and asked me if it safe to take a bath? I really need to be relax. Thank you.

2 comments:

3rdXChar... said...

on condition that their membranes are intact, okay. just not the water not too hot! their infection is probably mainly for the time allowed, but not so think, you should not worry about.

swan101 said...

As long as you your mucus plug, then I would say it is safe to take a bath to ... but I want to ask your doctor.

Post a Comment