Saturday, November 21, 2009

Letter From A Beauty Salon I Rent A Small Beauty Salon...i Need Help!!!?

I rent a small beauty salon...i need help!!!? - letter from a beauty salon

Hi I rented a small beauty salon. Ive rent for 4 years and 8 months, the matter is that we made a contract for 2 years, a deposit for the 1000 one months paid in advance 500th everthing went well and we continued without a contract. There currently are 3 months up to $ 100 in rent for the 600 has now received a letter yesterday to say she will accuse us of, 900 this is my problem is that body which manages revenue in a short time can continue to grow, so if n " We will not leave like a month can not know what does not work for 3 persons 1, theres no longer a year ago for what your baby is now 2, but the other remains off for 2 months, I know what to do? Is it stupid to ask when I go get a lawyer, if this is true? there is no way in my IM clients in one month left to say, we have customers who come every week, every month, every two months and then what should I do ??????

0 comments:

Post a Comment