Thursday, November 26, 2009

Endemetriosis I'm 11wks, And Had Endemetriosis Before I Got Prego, Could That Make Your Cramping Worse As You Grow?

I'm 11wks, and had endemetriosis before I got prego, could that make your cramping worse as you grow? - endemetriosis

In fact, I have exactly the same disease. That really stinks! Hun I know your pain! In any case, better, since my I'm pregnant, had mild pain that went into the first weeks of pregnancy and this time, but they were very light and convulsions. I have not felt better, but different. No pain during pregnancy, almost everything! I hope that luck and stay later, but I can only hope. I hope this helps with your concerns.

PS I also saw online about this and said that the pregnancy is usually better for some reason? Not quite sure why though. Congratulations and good luck to you! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment