Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thank You Letter For Coach I Got Letter From COACH That I Can't Buy Their Products Anymore Forever,they Banned Me. Is It Right?

I got letter from COACH that I can't buy their products anymore forever,they banned me. is it right? - thank you letter for coach

What the law of the customers? BUSINESS AND COACH families did not forbid me to buy their products to TIME. IS THE RIGHT COACHING shop to do? I think the CUT my rights as a customer. I have the right to buy something and sell it right? WHAT I DO go to court for this case? I am a housewife and I sell Authentic Coach bags on eBay, but now I can not do anything because they do not sell it, Me Anymore STORE BECAUSE OF THE CHARTER OF THE COMPANY. PLEASE HELP ME, because I feel that I lost my job. I have no complaints. THANK YOU.

0 comments:

Post a Comment